Have you heard anything about Alibaba, Jack Ma, Tim Draper, Ripple, JP Morgan? ..
Why am I asking this? Recently I discovered an interesting blockchain project from China. Since I have just returned from China, where I promoted innovative technologies, I was amazed by the scale of the changes taking place in the country and now my focus is primarily on this market.
So, the project is called Tron (www.tronlab.com
) and it has an ambitious goal that can not be described in two words. I'll try to list:
1) to replace game currencies with the project's crypto currency - Tronix (TRX). Unlike gaming currencies, this currency will be "real", it has real market value. What is the advantage? According to the idea, all projects connected to the Tron ecosystem will use the common currency Tronix or tokens based on the Tron protocol, which can be freely exchanged for Tronix (TRX). This will allow you to freely move assets between different games and applications.
Imagine, you played in Call of Duty, bought there weapons, then some amount left. Later you decide to play Fifa 201x. Move the existing TRX from Call of Duty to Fifa and buy Messi ;) Then go to the social network and buy a virtual gift to someone for the same TRX, open the online cinema and pay for the movie... And all this quickly, safely, conveniently.
2) integrate the TRX crypto currency into the online entertainment industry, which includes not only games, but also social networks, dating sites, etc. This will allow you to enter the premium group, vote for your favorite entries, present virtual gifts. And these are not just plans, but a working model. The first application, which integrates the TRX crypto currency, is Peiwo with an audience of 10 million users. For comparison, according to the evaluation of experts there are about 20 million Bitcoin owners in the world.
3) use its own mainnet blockchain and protocol for the online entertainment industry. At the moment, the TRX crypto currency is a token on the ERC20 protocol. What will it give? Companies will be able to conduct ICO on the basis of the Tron platform and protocol, which will lead to an increase in the value of TRX's internal crypto currency. One of the main disadvantages of Ethereum is the lack of a hard cap, that is why the system requires constant external funding to maintain the value of the ETH crypto currency. At the same time, the TRX has the same advantages as the ETH but has a hard cap of 100 000 000 000 TRX, with a circulation supply of 65 000 000 000. Many investors in crypto-currencies are concerned about such high circulation supply, but this has its advantages. First, the online games market alone exceeds 100 billion dollars. And this is only a small part of the online entertainment market. For example, in China I was surprised to see how pretty Chinese woman earned more than $ 50 in the form of tips just for eating her dinner on the air in the video-streaming app... And gamers who demonstrate in real time how to play DOTa earn several thousand dollars per month.
Thus, such a circulation supply even with the current development of online entertainment will quickly disperse and there will soon be an increased demand for TRX, which will lead to a steady increase in the price of TRX. For example, at the time of writing, TRX costs about $ 0.0024 (0.0000082ETH). If each user of the Peiwo application purchases 6500 TRX (which is only $ 15.6), then there will already be a deficit of tokens. But most importantly, among investors there are such people as Binshen Tang, the owner of the game Clash of Kings with an audience of 40 000 000 people.
Secondly, there are rumors that the Chinese authorities are considering the prohibition of buying and selling the fractions of cryptocurrencies, so you can not buy 0.5 BTC, but only 1, 2 ... BTC to limit the circulation of crypto-currencies. Such circulation supply of TRX will allow free trade on exchanges with these restrictions. In addition, it will allow you to carry out micropayments, such as watching a few minutes of a movie and pay some cents in TRX.
4) create a decentralized data warehouse based on p2p technologies. This means that the content will be the property of authors, not for example of such services as Facebook, Youtube or Google. In other words, users will pay to the authors directly. To date, the authors receive small earnings from the sale of advertising by these services. In addition, it will ensure the constant availability, permanence and reliability of the information, as it will be stored in the blockchain.
My experience of work with innovative technologies showed that the most important thing in the success of the project is his team. And with this, Tron is all right.
CEO of Tron Foundation is Justin Sun, the former representative of Bitcoin settlement platform Ripple in China. Ripple is now the third cryptocurrency by market cap after Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is used for transactions between banks, like SWIFT.
He was awarded by the next titles:
2015 Forbes China, 30 under 30
2017 Forbes Asia, 30 under 30
Davos Global Shaper in 2014
He founded Peiwo, an app aspiring to become China's Snapchat.
Justin Sun was the student of Jack Ma (Alibaba) at Hupan University. Now he is in the Tim Draper’s University.
Recently to a team of more than 60 people, including experts in p2p and blockchain technologies, joined the senior expert Lucien Chen from Alibaba and Tencent (Wechat app).
So, what about investors? Among them are:
- Binshen Tang, the owner of the game Clash of Kings with an audience of 40 million people
- Jihan Wu, CEO of Bitmain. Everyone who is familiar with Bitcoin mining knows well this name. Bitmain is the manufacturer of ASICs Antminers and one of the most powerful Bitcoin miner company in the world.
- Weixing Chen, the founder of Kuaidi (Chinese Uber)
- Linke Yang, founder of BTC China
Separately, it should be noted that Justin Sun is a protégé of Jack Ma and teaches a course about blockchain technology at his university. In addition, Jack Ma in his recent interview noted that in the future the society should be healthy and happy. Entertainment brings happiness, so it will be part of Alibaba's business.
There are also rumors that Tim Draper invested in Tron. Tim Draper was one of the first to invest in Tesla, Skype, Baidu (Chinese Google).
Lately Justin Sun tweeted that Fund that supported Ripple and some Hedge Funds invested in Tron Foundation.
And some background information.
ICO from Tron passed in several stages from the second half of August to the beginning of September. The price of 1 TRX during the ICO period was 0.00000488 ETH.
A few interesting facts about the ICO Tron. The stage that was held at the Binance exchange was successfully completed in 39 seconds!!! This heated the interest of investors and at the next stage, which was conducted on another site, the desire of investors to get tokens as quickly as possible led to a system’s crash, such a powerful was "ddos attack". In total, according to preliminary estimates, during the ICO about $ 60 million was raised.
Total supply of TRX is 100 000 000 000, circulation supply is 65 000 000 000. The number of decimals is 6. By coin market cap at present TRX is between the 30th and 40th place among all cryptocurrencies.
At the time of writing, TRX traded on the exchanges HitBTC, Liqui, Qryptos, EtherDelta. Some more exchanges on the way, one of which is Korean and another is Australian coolcoin.com. To see TRX in Etherdelta you have to choose to Add custom token and fill the next data:
Token Symbol: TRX
And the most pleasant thing is, until October 30, 2017, you can still buy TRX to get a free 10% airdrop after this date.
His first big mistake was investing completely in altcoins and nothing in Bitcoin. Even the most ardent altcoin developers typically believe that Bitcoin is the most stable of cryptocurrencies, which are extremely volatile in nature. Charlie Lee, the founder of Litecoin, suggests traders keep most of their investment in Bitcoin. It has the most ... In just a few months, Binance has experienced explosive growth, overtaking its rivals to rank among the top three cryptocurrency exchanges in the world by trading volume. Without a doubt, Binance is now among the best sites for trading alt-coins like Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), and NEM (XEM) to name a few. Documentary Movies; IamSatoshi (2014) Life on Bitcoin (2014) The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2014) Deep Web (2015) Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It (2015) Banking on Bitcoin (2016) The Rise of Cryptocurrency (2017) The Blockchain and Us (2017) Trust Machine: The Story of Blockchain (2018) Bitcoin Big Bang: l’improbable épopée de Mark ... Jul 5, 2019 - Explore Bitcoin investment's board "Bitcoin investment" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Investing in cryptocurrency. The movies he appeared in and his profession have earned him recognition among millions of UK viewers and listeners. Bitcoin scammers used that recognition he gained and spent fortunes on fakes ad ... But regardless, it’s one of the top investing movies ever, which is why it sits at the top of our list. Boiler Room . If you ever get really upset seeing some young hot shot driving a car that costs more than you make in a year – watch this one. It’s a look at the shady side of Wall Street and the pump and dump boiler rooms which have been known to pop up from time to time. If remade for ... Bitcoin SV (BSV) - $2.74B - $153.48; Stellar (XLM) - $1.62B - $0.08; Be nice to each other! r/CryptoCurrency is a welcoming place for all cryptocurrencies. Live Discussion on Discord Crypto Devs CryptoCurrencyMemes. Monthly Top 10 Market Cap Subreddits. r/Bitcoin r/Ethereum r/Ripple r/Litecoin r/BitcoinCash r/Binance r/Tether r/EOS r/BitcoinSV ... June 30, 2014 sipa commented on pull request bitcoin/bitcoin#4446 Untested ACK. This entry was posted in Bitcoin News on June 30, 2014 by adminbtc. Second Market outbid in U.S. Marshals bitcoin auction. Leave a reply. NEW YORK, June 30- Second Market, one of the more prominent bidders in the U.S. Marshals Service auctioned off about 30,000 bitcoins seized during a raid on Silk Road, an ... WHEN 50 Cent released Animal Ambition in 2014, he decided he’d take a leap of faith and accept bitcoin as a legitimate way to pay for his fifth studio album. Bitcoin recently had its most significant mining difficulty drop in nearly ten years, automatically adjusted by 16%. BTC is below $14K.
The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin YouTube Movies. 2014 · Documentary; 1:36:08. Pomp Podcast #251: Mark Yusko on How we got to QE Infinity from the Fed - Duration: 1:06:39. Anthony Pompliano 214,494 ... Binance today was hacked for 7,000 Bitcoin, while markets are remaining resilient, what does this mean for you and your Bitcoin? Sources https://www.theblock... Bienvenido! Si te gusto el video dale Like y Suscribite! Welcome! If you like please like and subscribe! Our team of producers, editors, writers are producin... All about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Can This Company Compete With Amazon? Coin Reviews: Siacoin Overview & Price Prediction 2018 - Duration: 4 minutes, 43 seconds. Binance IEOs (Initial Exchange Offerings) are they really that good? Today Chico Crypto takes an objective look into the code of many of the projects launched off the Binance launchpad. Is the ... BEST Magic Show in the world - Cool Couple America's Got Talent - The Clairvoyants - Duration: 31:45. Top 10 Talent Recommended for you Use this link to sign up with Binance.com - https://www.binance.com/?ref=16890759 In this video I teach how to transfer Ethereum from coinbase to binance. The same steps can be taken to transfer litecoin, or bitcoin from coinbase to binance. GET $10 of free bitcoin- https://www ... #Binance Futures - Trade Bitcoin, altcoins and more with up to 125x leverage. Category Entertainment; Show more Show less. Loading... Chat Replay is disabled for this Premiere. Autoplay When ... This market trading analysis applies to various exchanges, including Bitmex and Binance. Tackling questions like if Bitcoin can reach 20k again and if we wil...